Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has revealed her reasons for not showcasing her relationship and wealth on social media.
In a now-deleted post on her social media page, she disclosed that there are two significant aspects of her life she avoids posting about.
She mentioned that she refrains from sharing her boyfriend and money on social media, subtly implying that she is single and not as wealthy as her online presence may suggest.
In a post that has since been deleted from her social media page, Eniola Badmus wrote,
“Two things I don’t post on social media. My boyfriend and money. Not that I don’t want to show, but I don’t have them.”
Her candid statement prompted playful teasing from many individuals in the comment section, with some suggesting she should marry the President, given her strong support for him.
See The Post Below;
Here are some social media reactions to Eniola Badmus’s post:
- Ultimate_lead_collection: “God forbid ooo cutie is lying us 😮kosi sad mood kankan 😂 this new month was started with so much joy and it shall continue bringing us much joy till the end 🙏.”
- Winniesfranciesdaniel2015: “So how do u calm your nerves, a woman without a dishwasher is always an angry, bitter, cranky woman.”
- Topaz_int: “After you do @_egungun challenge finished bah. Flaunting jewelry worth millions of naira.”
- Brown Shugar: “Money dey, no dey lie. Eyin Lokan now.”
- Gins Ginaa: “Na only filter you get to filter the living daylight out of your pictures.”
- Njide Kaah: “How do you intend to get BF when u carry Jagaban for head.”