Young Duu has been steadily building a reputation for himself since the day he parted ways with Zeh Nation.
As an Ijebu native, he has called on all his fans to tag Young Duu because he believes that God has already opened doors for him. He went on to emphasize that when someone close’s their door, God will open an even bigger one for them.
He disclosed that there are individuals who are ready to assist him but prefer to keep their support offline and out of the public eye.
In response, his fans and followers have begun tagging Young Duu so that he can view the video online.
He expressed his gratitude, writing,
“Thank You Father 🌹, please tag him for me.”
Watch The Video Below;
Here are some reactions from social media users:
- ayomiikun__: “Being a 30bg member isn’t easy during this period 😩😂.”
- ezinneugoala: “Everyone wants to bask in Davido’s glory, even this one with lapalapa for nyash. Okay 👏👏👏.”
- bolade_silver: “Didn’t he buy this car for him last year? Before his wedding? 😂 Ahhh, Blessing 😂🤦🏼♀️. If your girlfriend’s name is Blessing, I’d advise you to break up 😂😂.”
- uju_rae: “Oni gbese 😂😂, pay your debts, Davido 😂😂.”
- vitameen_b: “This too shall pass 😢 because this period is not easy for me as a 30bg fan.”
- choice_mommy: “It’s me and two others who haven’t used OBO to trend. Davido is truly heaven-sent, a very kind guy. You can’t try this with other celebrities and get away with it.”