Nigerian comedian AY made a provocative statement during a concert in Warri, Delta State on October 7th. He humorously remarked, “Davido with his modest endowment is causing pregnancies.”
Before AY’s performance, the NFF President, Pinnick, had mentioned that Davido had been offered a specific sum of money to make an appearance at the same event, but he didn’t attend.
During his stage performance, AY Makun humorously joked that while Nigerian singer Davido, with his modest endowment, had been causing pregnancies, he himself had been unable to impregnate anyone in 13 years despite having a larger endowment.
His humorous words were, “Davido with his modest endowment is causing pregnancies. With my well-endowed Warri charm, 13 years, no pregnancies.”
Concerned Nigerians took to social media to react to AY’s joke about Davido, and here are some of their responses:
- @Datbois_Rich: “Even the DJ must be tired of his dry joke.”
- @gere_isaiah: “Seriously, AY is not funny at all.”
- @mainlandfinest: “AY is a big fool; someone who doesn’t know how to do comedy properly. Grace matters.”
- @e_sorbam1: “He should do better next time. Burna’s performance is falling like the London Bridge.”
- @deolu007: “Why is Nigerian comedy still the same since 1960? I can’t believe people pay for such entertainment and find it funny.”
- @TheDoublestar_: “I can watch 8 AY skits without cracking a smile. Honestly, I don’t know how he managed to become famous.”
WATCH HIS POST BELOW;