Portable has taken to Instagram to share a sneak peek of the intro to his upcoming song addressing the controversy surrounding Mohbad’s burial.
In the post, Portable points out the absurdity of burying a star while still seeking the person responsible for their death, emphasizing the drama that life often brings. He suggests that people should stop looking for Mohbad’s killer because someone who was buried alive by their own father is essentially a victim of filial patricide. He further highlights that during the burial, Mohbad’s pastor, mother, and other individuals were present, making it implausible for someone to be buried alive.
The caption for the post reads: “This Life Too Much Drama 🎭 How Can You Bury A Star ⭐️ Alive 💀 Them Still Dey Ask Of Person Wey Kill Am 👏
ALIMI 🔥🔥🔥Out Soon 🔥🔥🔥🔥
@abugaofficial X @portablebaeby
ZEHNATION many many inspiration 💯”
Fans have praised Portable for addressing the issue through his music, with some eagerly anticipating the release of the song.
Check out the social media reactions below:
- Fimybaby: “Our king, Grammy loading….🙌🔥”
- Iamrichiemaney: “This is the song you will sing this year that makes sense in my head. Even Abuga himself will go with the flow.”
- Qdjgraphic: “Chai, it still pains me that Portable isn’t Mohbad’s bestie. By now, we would have known the whole truth… Rip Imole.”
- Koinwa_finances: “I have a strong feeling that the person reading this will own a house this year. Claim it 🙏”
- Iamboybliss: “Okay, I heard that you are among @portablebaeby, which is why you kept quiet on the first and second days before speaking up. 👂 Be cautious because that boy is planning to confront you at your destination soon 🔜. You better stay alert, bro 😎, before they discard you like… 😂”
These social media reactions reflect a mix of support for Portable’s music, curiosity about the Mohbad situation, and some humorous banter among commenters.