Nollywood actor Muyiwa Ademola shares a video of the movie titled ‘Alani Omo Iya Oshogbo,’ produced by the late actor Murphy Afolabi.
Ademola expresses the irony of investing millions in the film without anticipating that Murphy Afolabi would not be alive to witness its completion.
Corporate Pictures Nigerian Limited appeals to everyone to support the movie ‘Alani Omo Iya Oshogbo,’ emphasizing that the proceeds will be used to support the children left behind by the late actor Murphy Afolabi.
The movie ‘Alani Omo Iya Oshogbo’ is set to be released on November 20, 2023, and will be available for viewing on YouTube on Yoruba Plus TV.
Muyiwa Ademola expressed, “@corporatepicturesnigltd Murphy Afolabi can never believe that he will not be alive to see the release of this Blockbuster Movie. He put in so much energy, but Almighty God knows best. Please let’s keep his legacy alive by watching this movie, ‘ALANI OMO IYA OSHOGBO,’ when it’s released on Nov 20th via YorubaPlus YouTube Channel. Save the date! The strong is not the one who is physically powerful, but indeed, the one who controls himself when angry. ALANI OMO IYA OSOGBO.”
Fans responded to the late Murphy Afolabi’s video:
- Queen_ballykiss_tommywa_: “And sir Murphy Dey write film no be lie dis one go hot m definitely watching with my families.”
- Thomasojo81: “O ga oo,may his soul continue to rest in peace 🕊️🙏.”
- Olaexcellent14: “I’m watching it cus of him😢😢😢😢. Still painful.”
- Mhiz_slimzy_bee: “May his soul continue to Rest In Peace ☮️.”
- Ytkfarian6: “Ahh Murphy rest in peace The legend 😍😍.”