Nigerian skitmaker, Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori, popularly known as Kiekie, couldn’t hold back her tears of joy as her daughter, Nola, recreated her baby look. Kiekie is preparing to celebrate her daughter’s 1st birthday in a few days, and the emotional moment happened as her daughter recreated her one-year-old birthday look.
Proudly sharing a side-by-side photo of the adorable resemblance, Kiekie expressed her emotions and anticipation for her daughter’s upcoming birthday.
“It’s MY. BABY’s. BIRTH. MONTH.
Kiekie, the Nigerian skitmaker, recreated her own one-year-old birthday look alongside her daughter Nola, which stirred deep emotions in her. She’s eagerly anticipating Nola’s upcoming first birthday. Kiekie shared the side-by-side photo of the touching resemblance and expressed her emotions, saying, “My baby will be one soonnnn!”
Numerous celebrities, including Bisola Aiyeola, Juliet Ibrahim, Destiny Etiko, Ibrahim Chatta, Stephanie Coker, Lizzy Jay, Biola Bayo, Aisha Lawal, and Blessing Obasi, left heartwarming comments for the future birthday celebrant. Some of the comments included:
- Bisola Aiyeola: “Awww so cute”
- Temitayo Peters: “Nola finer than mummy”
- Destiny Etiko: “Awwww”
- Ibrahim Chatta: “Beautiful”
- Lizzy Jay: “That first slide no follow abeg, why you spoil that girl picture with your own picture?”
Here are some comments from celebrities:
- Blessing Obasi: “Princess Nola”
- Biola Bayo: “Happy birthday in advance my darling Nola”
- Aisha Lawal: “Nola is finerr”
- Diia Dem: “Awww see my baby, they grow so fast! How time flies”
- Kemi Afolabi: “Oh my ovaries, wo I want to born another girl Olorun joor shanun mi”
- Bolaji Ogunmola: “Her mother’s daughter”
- Mo Bimpe: “Twins”