Mercy Aigbe, the wife of Kazeem Adeoti, has delighted her followers with a video of herself beautifully dressed in Indian attire, complete with makeup that gives her an authentic Indian appearance.
She asked her followers to suggest a fitting Indian name for her, and her comment section has been flooded with name suggestions.
Her colleagues also joined in the fun, suggesting various Indian names for her. Here are some of the suggested names:
- Jumokeodetola: “You look so Indian. I hope they won’t steal you from us 😀.”
- Shin_dara_: “DIVYA which means Divine or AMAIRA (someone who is forever beautiful).”
- Nikkilaoye: “Sunita” is your name o 😁 E fit you gan sis @realmercyaigbe 😍😍😂.
- Omo_moris: “Bani…. I’m giving you this name because Bani is a strong woman. (Promise).”
- Beautifixx: “Lavanya” meaning beauty and grace 😍😍.
Watch the video below