Nigerian award-winning singer, Tiwa Savage, has caused a sensation online with her unexpected presence at the funeral of her colleague, Wizkid’s mother.
As previously reported by Kemi Filani, Wizkid honored his beloved mother with a grand and lavish celebration, attended by many of his fellow artists.
Among those who attended was Tiwa Savage, his former love interest, who looked stunning in a pink dress.
In online videos, Tiwa Savage was captured enjoying the event, dancing with Wizkid and his family.
Her gracious presence at the ceremony has sparked conversations, with some commending her for her maturity, especially considering that Wizkid was notably absent at her father’s funeral years ago.
Online users had various reactions to Tiwa Savage’s presence at Wizkid’s mother’s funeral:
- One I Am Ola Laycon expressed, “Wizkid’s babe has made an appearance.”
- One Ade Fresh Vibe playfully commented, “Awww, she should go sit beside Jada P.”
- One Max Raphael humorously wrote, “Our sugar mummy has shown up.”
- One Timmy observed, “Everyone normally loves Big Wiz.”
- One Mohd Sabith raised a question, “What about Cynthia Morgan?”
- One Ades Holl noted the past, saying, “But he didn’t attend her father’s burial. It’s well. RIP mama.”
- One I Can B So Crazy seemed puzzled, asking, “So why is Cynthia Morgan speaking out?”
- One Cyntyr called for the inclusion of Cynthia Morgan in the discussion.
It’s worth recalling that in 2020, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid had parted ways and unfollowed each other on social media. They had surprised many when they ended their rumored relationship, avoided each other at events for two years, and even exchanged words on social media. However, they reconciled in 2021, as Wizkid showed his support by attending Tiwa Savage’s US concert.