Nigerian actress Iyabo Ojo has shared a heartwarming family photo featuring her partner, Paul Okoye, and her stepdaughter, Vanessa Okoye.
Iyabo Ojo took to her official Instagram page to post delightful video clips of herself, Paul Okoye, a Nigerian event promoter, talent manager, record executive, businessman, and her stepdaughter, Vanessa Okoye.
In her post, the actress expressed how much she misses her partner, affectionately referring to him as “Obimbimbim.” She also conveyed her deep love for her stepdaughter with the message, “Missing my Obimbimbim @pauloo2104 @vanzyvanz, I love you cupcake .”
You can view her post below:
Here are some reactions to the post:
- “You have to be spiritually strong these days for your relationship to last, especially when you like to show off because people’s hearts are too dark with their negativity. I pray God continues to strengthen and fortify us in order to protect our loved ones and relationships 🙏.”
- “Beautiful amazing family ❤️❤️😍😍 thank you for your support darling 😍I sincerely appreciate. God bless you Sis.”
- “When a woman is loved right, it is easily seen on her face 😍.”
- “One and only Boss lady love you forever ❤️❤️❤️.”
- “This ship would forever sail. Amin Jesu ❤️.”
- “Honestly, Aunty Iyabo is so beautiful, but I don’t know her when she’s angry. I ❤️ you.”
- “They haven’t seen anything yet, keep glowing, legend 😎🔥❤️❤️.”
- “It’s always the ‘Obimbimbim’ for me. We will love ohhh 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.”
- “I am even looking for a way to like the video a thousand times. So lovely with the music. God will continue to perfect everything that concerns you, my queen mother ❤️❤️❤️.”
- “Iyalaya wooon❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ijaya fun gbogbo social media 😌❤️.”