Netizens responded to a group of girls paying a visit to the home of Fuji music legend Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as Kwam 1, for a “meet and greet” session.
Kwam 1 had recently received the esteemed title of Olori Omoba Akile Ijebu, a significant traditional honor in the Ijebu community, and has been welcoming visitors and well-wishers to commemorate his new status.
Nevertheless, the arrival of some attractive young women dressed in revealing attire has sparked interest and generated comments on social media.
It’s customary for notable individuals to receive guests during such events, but the appearance of these young women ignited conversations and responses on the internet.
The post was captioned as follows: “Join the meet and greet with Olori Omoba @kingwasiuayindemarshal at his Ojushagbola Empire.”
Watch the video below:
Social media users wasted no time sharing their thoughts, with some questioning the nature and intentions of the visit. Here are some comments from netizens:
- “Is this a meet and greet, or are they here to advertise their services? 😂😂😂”
- “Meet and greet or a parade of…?”
- “These are my girls, the ‘SHOKOSHOKO’ crew! 😂🔥🙌”
- “It’s a shame for our nation. When did women become commodities to be displayed in this manner?”
- “Some of them haven’t even knelt down to greet their fathers at home, what a generation.”
- “Wow! Look at these outfits for a meet and greet with an honorary titled Chief? The disregard for tradition and culture is astonishing.”
- “Emmanuela, keep an eye on these girls; they might be aiming for a taste of the royal life.”
- “Seems like they’re here to greet their ‘Sugar Daddies’ on the side.”
- “I wish I could send a voice note. I spotted one who looks like a cashew tree among them. She’s towering.”
- “Can’t anyone dress in traditional African wear anymore? They all dressed like they’re heading to the club.”
- “Who are these ladies trying to meet and greet? That light-skinned girl was hanging around the entrance earlier, adjusting her hair every second.”