Our team has created this page to help millions of people who are looking for a Palestine visa. We want you to know that you are on the right page that will tell you everything you need to know about the application process.
Palestine, officially recognized by the United Nations and other organizations as the State of Palestine, is a de jure sovereign state in West Asia that claims the West Bank and Gaza Strip and whose capital is Jerusalem, although its administrative center is currently in Ramallah.
Before we show you links on how to apply for a visa to Palestine, there are a few things you should keep in mind. There are a lot of things you should know when applying. We want you to read to the end to learn how and when to apply for a visa.
Requirements To Apply With
Visa requirements for Palestinian citizens are administrative entry restrictions imposed by the authorities of other states on Palestinian citizens with a passport issued by the Palestinian Authority.
As of 01 October 2019, Palestinian citizens had visa-free or visa-required access to 37 countries and territories.
According to the Henley Passport Index, the Palestinian passport ranks 102nd in terms of freedom to travel (on par with the passports of Libya and Sudan).
- Visa application form. The form differs depending on the visa you are applying for. Make sure you download and complete the right one.
- Two passport-size photographs. They must have a white background and be in size 5.5 cm X 5.5 cm.
- Your valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended duration of stay in the Israel territory and with at least one blank page to affix the visa.
- Older passports. You must submit all passports that you hold, including current/old/canceled/expired/special passport.
- Flight Booking. You do not need to purchase the tickets as if your application is rejected, you will lose your money. You just need a saved seat on a flight to Israel as proof of the date you intend to travel here.
- Birth Certificate.
- Payment of the applicable fee for the visa type you are applying for.
Aside from these documents, you will also need to submit additional ones, related to the purpose of your trip/the visa type you are applying for.
Apply For Palestine Visa
To apply for a Palestine visa, all you need to do is follow the steps we are about to show you.
We are here to make it easy and simple for you and many others. Visa applicants from Palestine can apply for their visa at the Visa Application Center.
Use the links above or below to submit your application.
If you encounter any problems during the application process, simply use our comment box below.