Hello there! Do you dream of moving to Iceland and living there? Would you like to apply for the Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program, also called the Iceland Green Card Visa Diversity Program?
If your answer to the above question is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. This article was written just for you and all other people with the American dream.
Before we proceed, you need to know that ICELAND GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM or Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program is a way to get American citizenship without spending a dime.
And you can apply from your country. America is the COUNTRY OF OPPORTUNITY for all people from all over the world!
This article was written as a guide for those who wish to apply for the American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program.
Everything you need to know about the ICELAND GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM; for both old and new applicants. Read it to the end; and your dream of Iceland could be just a few clicks away from you.
What is Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program?
The Iceland Government Diversity Visa Lottery and Naturalization program is a chance to Live, Work and Study in Iceland, as well as bring your family and become an Iceland. Citizen.
The Iceland. Green Card Lottery (DV-Lottery) – Is Official Government Sponsored Program.
This program is your fast and legal chance to live and work in Iceland, apply for Icelandic citizenship and bring your family to America. Apply for citizenship and bring your family to America.
More than 50,000 immigrant visas are issued to applicants from around the world, including Trinidad and Tobago, the African region, the Asian region, and other parts of the world.
The chance to come, live and work in Iceland as a true Icelandic citizen. The selection is made through a computerized random lottery.
What Are Some Of The Benefits American Visa Lottery Program That You Need To Know?
If you become an Iceland Visa Diversity Lottery winner, it is a chance to live your American dream. We have outlined some of the benefits below:
- Free American Citizenship
- You can Study with Grants and Sponsorships as an Iceland
- US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad
Benefits of Iceland Visa lottery to Students
Here are some of the basic benefits of the Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program for students:
- Reduced university tuition by up to 80% with a green card.
- Green Card holders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
- Ability to apply for Icelandic federal student loans as a green card holder.
- Unlimited work permit.
Benefits for self-employed individuals:
Access to certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, is easier and faster to obtain.
Advantages for you as an employee
- You no longer need a work visa.
- You now have a free choice of employer.
- Unlimited employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
- No more strict work requirements for you.
Eligibility Requirements for the Iceland Diversity Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program.
To enroll in the Icelandic Electronic Visa Lottery Program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Individuals born in countries whose nationals qualify may apply. If you were not born in an eligible country, you may still qualify in one of the following two ways.
If your spouse was born in a country whose nationals qualify. Note that both you and your spouse must be named in the selected entry if they are found eligible, receive a diversity visa, and enter Iceland at the same time.
Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth?
If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV 2021-2022 program.
Each Diversity Visa lottery applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
At least a high school education or its equivalent is defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education.
Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform.
The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
What are the Selection Process and Timeline For The Iceland diversity visa lottery 2021-2022?
Right, If you are interested in applying or have already applied for the Iceland diversity visa lottery 2021-2022, the following information is very vital for you. Ensure that you read and digest it very well.
- The selection of applicants is based purely on the allocations of available visas in each region and country. The Iceland Department of State will randomly select individuals via randomized computer lottery from among qualified entries.
- All the American diversity visa lottery (DV-2021/2022) entrants must go to the Entrant Status Check using the unique confirmation number saved from your online entry registration to find out whether your entry has been selected in the program.
- If your entry is selected, you will be directed to a confirmation page providing further instructions, including information about fees connected with immigration to the United States.
- Entrant Status Check will be the ONLY means by which the Department of State notifies selectees of their selection for DV-2021/2022.
- The Department of State will not mail notification letters or notify selectees by email. U.S. embassies and consulates will not provide a list of selectees.
- All selectees, including family members, must be issued visas by September 30, 2021.
Individuals who have not been selected also will be notified ONLY through the Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website.
- You are strongly encouraged to access Entrant Status Check yourself.
Do not rely on someone else to check and inform you.
How To Apply For Iceland Visa Lottery Program
Based on the information given above you must have figured out whether you need a Schengen visa or not to enter Iceland.
If you do not, then you can just travel to Iceland with your valid passport and documents related to your trip, in case the border officers ask you about it.
If you need a Schengen visa to enter Iceland person then you will have to follow some procedures to get it.
The application process for an Iceland Schengen Visa contains several steps, which you need to follow in the given order below:
- Find out when you need to apply for a visa to Iceland.
- Check where you need to apply for an Iceland visa.
- File the Iceland visa application form.
- Collect the required documents.
- Schedule a visa appointment.
- Attend the visa interview.
- Pay the Iceland visa fee.
Other Things You Should Know About The Iceland Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program
For you to immigrate to Iceland, the following conditions must be met.
To begin the application for an Iceland visa, you must first apply on time. Every embassy in the world has appointed a limited period within which the visa candidates can file their applications.
As Iceland is a Schengen country, the process goes the same as for every member state. You can submit a visa application as follows:
- The earliest: six months prior to your intended trip
- The latest: two weeks before your trip
- Recommended: at least three weeks prior to your trip