Actress Yetunde Barnabas has celebrated her husband, Olayinka Peter, on his birthday through an Instagram post.
The actress referred to her husband with various sweet names on this special day.
Yetunde Barnabas took the opportunity to appreciate her husband for the love and care he has shown her, especially for taking care of her and their newborn baby.
Yetunde Barnabas extended her wishes for her husband, praying for long life, good health, and happiness.
Olayinka Peter is a footballer playing in the European league. To find out more about Yetunde Barnabas’ birthday celebration for her husband and learn about Olayinka Peter.
Yetunde Barnabas expressed her love and birthday wishes to her husband, Olayinka Peter, with a heartfelt message:
“Happy birthday to my DOWRY PAYER 😁 Happy birthday to my BABY DADDY 👨🍼 Happy birthday to my BEST FRIEND👫 Happy birthday to my ZADDY🖤 Happy birthday to my KING 👑 Happy Birthday to my HUSBAND MAN👫 Happy birthday to my WORLD 😍😍 Happy birthday to my WORLD BEST🖤 Happy birthday to my FOREVER CRUSH🤪 Happy birthday to my NO 1 FAN🖤 Happy birthday to my FOREVER & A DAY🖤 Thank you for coming into my life and giving it meaning, thank you for your Love. GOD will continue to bless you. The World will celebrate you forever. You’ll reign as a KING that you are 👑. GOD will continue to elevate you beyond your imagination. You will continue to excel in all you do. May the GRACE OF THE LORD continue to be with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABA BE MI 🖤👑 @olayinka_peter”
Yetunde Barnabas’ fans used the comments section to celebrate her husband:
- Adeopatomilola: “Happy birthday to my queens baby🎂🎂🥂🎉God’s blessings on you and all that’s yours❤️🙏🙏.”
- Ibikunlemuniratt: “Happy birthday sir many more years to come in good health and more wealth Inshallah 👏🎂🎂.”
- Ayaoba_1: “Happy birthday to you …my birthday mate …..long life and prosperity..Age with sufficient grace.”
- Ad.eola924: “Happy birthday to him, wishing him long life and prosperity in Jesus almighty name Amen.”
- Zeliantproperties: “Happy Birthday to your baby boo 😍 May God bless and keep him and keep the love ever blazing 🙌🙏.”