In a recent social media post, popular Instagram influencer Enioluwa revealed that singer Adekunle Gold and his wife Simi consistently cause him feelings of depression.
Enioluwa shared this revelation with the public on November 9th, 2023, expressing his sentiments in response to the couple’s recent public display of affection.
Sharing a video of Adekunle Gold and Simi singing their hit song in a loving manner, Enioluwa expressed that it’s about time the couple took a break.
Enioluwa remarked that AG Baby and Simi are widely recognized for their robust relationship, engaging in activities like singing, dancing, and surprising each other on stage. This, according to him, creates a sense of oppression for those not in a relationship.
Expressing his feelings, Enioluwa candidly reveals that he feels oppressed by the love shared between Adekunle Gold and Simi. He humorously mentions reporting them to God.
In conclusion, Enioluwa, expressing jealousy over Adekunle Gold and Simi’s relationship, questions God about why he hasn’t found his own soulmate yet.
Playfully comparing himself to a non-living object, he wrote, “Am I an Iroko tree in Ikorodu? 😭.”
Watch the video below;
- annavivictor: Create a version with food; you’re unknowingly oppressing us with your ability to eat without gaining weight.
- lalaakindoju: Rejoice with them that rejoice, Eni! 😂
- babyeverythingshop: Eni, go and cook beans! You must be hungry 😂 This is affecting you too much!
- yvette_brown_sugar: Eni: I don’t care! I don’t care about the situation! Me: Yes, we don’t care! We don’t care about the situation! 😭😭.
- _simplyblossom: You’re clearly bothered, but don’t worry 😂 the same God that blessed them will bless you too 😂.
- loorlah: Seriously, let them take a break. What’s all this daily tension?
- xabelpower: Do unto others what you want them to do unto you 😫. I’ve been awwww awww to the extent that I’m now wondering if I’m a cat. I rest, told myself to start doing good, let money be coming at least, and I heard charity pays. God, please, what am I.