After undergoing extensive questioning, Wunmi, the widow of the late Afrobeats star Mohbad, was seen exiting the courtroom in a video that has since gone viral on the internet.
Ahead of the coroner’s inquest on Tuesday, the late singer’s widow appeared for cross-examination regarding her husband’s passing.
Following the musician’s passing, various controversies arose. Some associated Naira Marley with his demise, while others pointed to Mohbad’s wife.
Today, Wunmi appeared in court and underwent hours of questioning. A video posted online captures her departure from the court while being pursued by journalists.
Netizens have expressed their reactions to the situation:
- oluwayemiisi wrote: “All of these for a 24-year-old widow. I fit don follow the man enter grave.”
- botellascubesdrinks said: “She really looks stressed. May GOD console her.”
- ayo__mii wrote: “Omo may we not lose our partners at a young age.”
- iphyeoma_ wrote: “I love that she covered her son’s face.”
- slim_oyin wrote: “It’s how African women always go through this after they lose a spouse. And why.”
Watch the video below: