Nollywood actress Omowunmi Ajiboye has announced the final burial ceremonies for her mother and grandmother, both to be held on the same day, November 16, 2023.
She revealed that the event will take place in Oshogbo, and King Wasiu Ayinde will be performing at the ceremony.
She assured that there would be an after-party filled with fun, inviting everyone to follow along if their wives are attending.
Netizens reacted to the video, with many expressing their willingness to purchase the Aso ebi immediately, as they inquired about the price of the cloth.
She wrote: “Good afternoon, fam 💕 this is a reminder that the final burial of our BELOVED MOTHER and GRANDMOTHER will take place on the 16th of November 2023 in Osogbo. Continue to rest, Maami 😍😍, we love you, but God loves you most. Music by @kingwasiuayindemarshal. We can’t wait to welcome you all. There’ll be an after-party 🎉💃, and I promise it’s going to be fun 🤩. Osogbo, we’re coming with full force 💃💃💃. Come and have 100% fun.”
Watch The Video Below;
Here are some social media reactions:
- Kemisolaakinbowale: “Big momma, how much is the cloth? Olorun a gba gbogbo ogo.”
- Emmybillions: “How much is the cloth, sister mi? 😍”
- Glittertouch_makeover: “Ready, ready, ready, Atoke 🔥. Oshogbo is ready for us 💃.”
- Ewa_tomiskincare: “We are expecting you in Osogbo. Please give me a job, ma. I am a professional makeup artist, ma.”
- Anike_200: “I can get you a nice apartment in Osogbo. If you need a video of it, please.”