Adebimpe Oyebade, the wife of Lateef Adedimeji, has shared lovely and affectionate pictures with her husband as they attended a party together.
Adebimpe showcased her Sunday outing attire while going out with her husband and took the opportunity to promote her brand, Adefits.
In the pictures, Adebimpe Oyebade is dressed in a stunning gown with white fabric and brown sleeve lining, while Lateef Adedimeji is wearing white trousers and a white long-sleeved native outfit.
Adebimpe Oyebade engaged her followers by challenging them to decipher the conversation she had with her husband, Lateef Adedimeji, in the video’s final slide.
She posted: “Sunday outing with my favorite Alhaji @adedimejilateef 🤎 Happy Sunday, my Insta fam. How was your weekend? PS: Guess what we were saying in the last part of the video and win a lovely gift from me. 😀 Let’s go! 👇”
Watch The Video Below;
Here are some social media reactions to the lovely video:
- The_adedimejis_fansbase: “Cutest couple ever ❤️❤️. Meanwhile, @rahmas_ always understood the best fashion plug 🔥🔥.”
- Mojirayo_ashatokun: “All I could get in the last part of the video is ‘pappy said you are welcome and momma said she’s married’ 😂😂😂😂😂.”
- Ogunlade_oluwatomiwa: “Pappy said Hello…Momma replied and he said who is he to her and she said You’re my husband🤭🤭and she showed him her ring and they both laughed💜Eiiii😂.”
- Kabeerah_ajoke: “Alhaji was stylishly asking you out and you replied, saying you’re a married woman. I love love 😍 ìfẹ yin adalẹ 🙏.”
- Daughter_of_adedimejis: “@mo_bimpe I don watch this video tire 🤣, but all I can guess is that, I think you said (but I’m married now), ki olohun jeki n guess right 🤣.” Read More