Prominent transgender figure, Jay Boogie, turned to God for help as they participated in the Salvation Ministries’ online morning devotion after experiencing complications from a botched cosmetic surgery.
Jay Boogie had previously publicly criticized their doctor for the poorly executed surgery, which now threatens their life.
Furthermore, there have been reports circulating online that Jay Boogie has been unable to urinate for over 24 hours.
In light of these circumstances, the transgender individual has sought spiritual assistance, turning to God for help.
Participating in an online prayer session with Salvation Ministries, Jay Boogie fervently sought divine intervention to alleviate the challenges arising from the botched cosmetic surgery.
In his plea, he cried out, saying, “Lord, help me.”
See screenshot of the post below;
Here are some of the reactions:
- js_glams: You know one thing I like about God? He will bring you out of situations you got yourself into and still not hold it against you.
- mr__temidayo: Funniest thing about God, HE “GOD” will come through for him regardless of whatever people think. GOD is merciful.
- iamblackbharbie22: Dear Lord, Help shim so he can get better and become a good girl in your presence Amen🙏🏽🌝.
- finegirl.joy: God loved us even as sinners, the Bible tells me. As long as you breathe, it’s never too late to seek His kingdom. If he is sincere, may the God that answers with distinction hear him.
- zaddychris_: I believe in second chances 🙏🏼 God is a merciful God and He would come through for him. Noah got drunk. Samson was a very immoral man. Rahab was a prostitute. David was an adulterer and a murderer. Elijah was suicidal at one point. Jonah ran from God. Micah 7:18 says, “Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.” God, please show mercy on him and heal him 🙏🏼🙏🏼 No one is perfect! Remember before you throw stones, you’re not perfect! Your sin isn’t worse than his sins! I hope all of you that are bitter, find peace within yourselves! We all make mistakes!
- mizkimoraprecious: Go girl…Na man u be. Dear Lord, please help him. She doesn’t know what he’s doing.