Renowned Nigerian comedian Erekere, also recognized as Pastor Pikin, has left many astonished after sharing a recent video featuring himself alongside a Ballon d’Or award.
Erekere, famous for his comedic sketches that often involve thievery, raised eyebrows by claiming to have stolen the Ballon d’Or award from the 2023 winner, Lionel Messi.
It’s worth noting that the 2023 Ballon d’Or ceremony took place on Monday, October 30th, 2023, with Messi securing his eighth Ballon d’Or win.
Nevertheless, Erekere, who found himself caught by an individual for the theft of the Ballon d’Or award, openly admitted to stealing it from Messi.
He astonishingly disclosed that he possessed the ability to soar through the skies, which was bestowed upon him by his mother, who he claimed had supernatural powers as a witch.
Erekere further revealed that he had taken the award with the intention of gifting it to Manchester United defender Maguire.
Nonetheless, the individual who apprehended the comedian vowed that his recent actions as a content creator would lead him into legal trouble, potentially resulting in jail time.
Watch the comic video below;
Here are some reactions from social media:
- @babatee.1 humorously commented, “Haaaaaaa Ni Award ijeta 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Bobo mad ooo I will inform Messi now ati wa now.”
- @holla_bobby_kay shared, “I laughed so hard till I entered my neighbor’s kitchen and warmed the stew 😂.”
- @ajimovoix_drums jokingly mentioned, “Nah, before, we dey complain say your matter tire person 😂😂😂, but with this newfound support from the witches, the matter may become even worse 😂😂😂😂😂.”
- @mb.para speculated, “E won go give Ronaldo ni 😭😂 cus their fans don dey cry 😂.”
- @bella_scott_208 playfully said, “Wetin be this one again 😂😂😂 okeremechecheida 😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.”