Renowned Nigerian comedian Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori, popularly known as Kie Kie, shared her lighthearted disappointment while participating in the Kizz Daniel’s “My G” challenge.
This hit song, “My G,” has gained immense popularity, particularly on TikTok, with people showcasing their expensive possessions and quoting their prices in sync with the music as part of the challenge.
Many celebrities, including Davido, Toke Makinwa, Iyabo Ojo, and even the well-known UK pastor Tobi Adegboyega, joined in on the trend. However, the lovely mother of one decided to join the “My G” challenge by Kizz Daniel but humorously expressed her inability to determine the prices of her items.
She took to her Instagram page, writing, “My own is not doing ooooo! Why is it hanging? @kizzdaniel, abi mi lowo ni 😩😩😩😩.”
Watch the video
Her colleagues and fans couldn’t contain their laughter as they shared their thoughts on her attempt. Many playfully speculated why the prices weren’t appearing on her items. Here are some of their reactions:
- joelukscakes humorously suggested, “If you buy am for Nigeria, the price can’t remain the same. Na Inflation cause am 😂😂.”
- nuga_fabrics playfully offered, “Bring the bag and the shoe let me do it for you 😏.”
- taymesan_ jokingly urged, “Kie Kie, please!!! Talk the price with your full chest!!! 😂.”
- dammyfee joined in, saying, “E Dey shake 😂😂😂 stand well first 😂😂😂.”
- lypixphotography added with a laugh, “😂😂😂Kiekie o lowo ke, ko possible. Opor nle bi ti sekere.”