Nollywood actor Jigan Babaoja took to Instagram to share a video in which he praised his own outfit. Dressed in a white T-shirt and black trousers, Jigan commended himself for his handsome and smart appearance.
In the video, he humorously mentioned that it’s no easy feat for a guy to look as handsome and well-dressed as he did.
Actress Damilola Oni promptly reacted to Jigan Babaoja’s video in the comments section, playfully calling him “Boyfriend Mi Drip Lord.” However, Jigan responded, humorously stating that he’s no longer interested and not “doing” anymore. He wrote,
“Mo’ sora,” indicating a shift in his attitude.
Watch the video below;
Here are some reactions from social media:
- Thedamilolaoni: “Boyfriend mi Drip Lord 😍🔥🔥🔥.”
- Sunkanmi_Omobolanle: “Omo iya mi SOSOLISO 🔥 ko easy 😂 je kan mo 😂😂.”
- Deleomowoli_mideoladimeji: “Infact you they try 😂 with one leg Awon elese meji gan o sora to yin.”
- Ganiyukeke212: “That nurse wey turn you to Jigan she go dey jealous you now self 😂.”
- Iam_mondeazy: “Starting from your face to your chest part I first think say na sutana with cape you wear ❤️ o sora.”
- Ni_ola1030: “You suppose use that new song by Kizz Daniel nah 😂😂😂…my G sholowo 😂❤️.”