Nollywood actress Mo Bimpe, who is the wife of Lateef Adedimeji, responded to the unexpected visit by Thepastorpikin, also known as Erekere.
In the video, Erekere made a courtesy call to Lateef Adedimeji’s residence in Lekki, but, unfortunately, Lateef was not at home, leaving his wife, Adebimpe, as the only one present.
Adebimpe promptly informed Erekere that her husband, Lateef Adedimeji, was currently out of the country and requested him to depart immediately. However, it was discovered that Erekere had already taken some of her jewelry and a frame during his visit.
Erekere, determined to greet the actress even though her husband was not at home, became the subject of suspicion when a concealed item was noticed on his person. Adebimpe promptly instructed Erekere to remove his clothing.
Upon complying with her request, it was revealed that Erekere had stolen Mobimpe’s gold and silver jewelry.
Caption of the post: “Unfortunately, GBOTIJA is not at home 😂😂😂 @mo_bimpe I’m sorry ma.
Watch the video below.”
Social Media Reactions:
- Rhemmy_sme: She hasn’t seen anything yet 😂???
- Omo_toyosirukayat: Uncle Erekere should have received a few slaps on his face 😂😂.
- Orlamy1805: Someone please help me with any amount for food, please 😢👏👏👏.
- Plentygadgets05: Someone stole your belongings, and you’re still calling him uncle? You should have given him a taste of the blues 😂😂.
- Bodeatioyin: Okẹrẹ mẹ chẹ chẹ ṣẹṣẹ bẹrẹ pẹlu yin ni. You better give him what he wants and lock your doors 😂😂😂😂😂.
- Young_smith231: Imagine if you had allowed him to enter the house 😂😂.
- _adunni: You even added “uncle” 😂😂😂😂, someone you should have lit up.
- Orelouis: 😂😂😂😂 What were you planning to do with their frame? Tori Olorun 😂😂😂😂.