A recent video featuring the controversial Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable, berating one of his signees, Yung Duu, has ignited reactions on social media.
Portable publicly criticized Yung Duu in a widely circulated video posted on his page, expressing frustration about various actions and decisions made by Yung Duu.
He questioned Yung Duu’s decision to accept a performance offer for only N70,000.
Portable mentioned that he had recently purchased a car worth N3 million for Yung Duu, but he questioned whether Yung Duu’s actions justified such an investment.
In the video, Portable also mentioned that Abuga, who is junior to Yung Duu, is already being booked for performances at a rate of N1 million.
This video has elicited various reactions and discussions online.
Here are some reactions from social media users:
- big_razzy_100: “70 thousand 😂 you have all the right to drag him, Portable.”
- imdecnyke: “Youngidu wey suppose dey beg for free show 😂 because na rubbish full him head 😂 😂.”
- djrazzi_sa: “Until this boy decides to leave your label you go understand how Marley feel … 😂.”
- billionairegirl____: “Him manage see show of 70k you no happy? 😂 Instead I go call yungi duu for show, me & my sisters go sing 😂😂😂😂.”
- kush_versace707: “70k too much for am self na 20k them suppose give am 😂😂😂.”
- walincoal: “YoungDu fasten ur seatbelt! It’s going to be a rough ride 😂 Portable don start to reason ur matter.”