Renowned Nigerian comedian, Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori, professionally known as Kiekie, recently shared a candid video online in which she openly expressed her weariness with her comedy career. Such moments of transparency from public figures can trigger discussions and garner empathy from their audience, who may identify with the challenges they encounter in their own professions.
As a mother of one, Kiekie made this revelation in a video posted on her verified Instagram page on October 4th, 2023. In the video, she unambiguously declared her waning interest in content creation and hosting, signaling a significant shift in her career aspirations and priorities. Such personal revelations from public figures can initiate dialogues about career transitions and the pursuit of one’s passions.
In her pursuit of a better life and financial success, Kiekie disclosed her desire to engage in work that could yield at least N20 million on a challenging business day. This articulates her ambitions for financial growth and an elevated quality of life, a personal objective shared by many individuals.
Using a recent experience as an example, Kiekie explained that she woke up on the wrong side of the bed due to a neighbor’s noisy furniture work, disrupting her sleep. This anecdote offers insight into her feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction with her current circumstances, which likely contributed to her decision to seek a change in her career path.
Kiekie further expressed her belief that she deserves a better life, envisioning herself residing in a grand mansion where she wakes up to the melodious sound of trumpets each morning. This vision reflects her yearning for a more opulent and fulfilling lifestyle, which she aspires to attain in the future.
Additionally, Kiekie shared her openness to suggestions from others regarding potential business ventures that could yield close to a billion naira in a single month. This demonstrates her eagerness to explore new opportunities and achieve significant financial success in her endeavors.
In her own words: “I don’t want to engage in content creation or hosting anymore. I desire a line of work where I can make at least N20 million on a challenging day. Any venture that has the potential to generate close to a billion naira in a month, I welcome suggestions, please.”
Here are some reactions from social media:
- papeeyah: “Should I call Uncle Kanayo for you? Looks like you might need some consultation at this rate you’re searching 🤣.”
- adexsexylee: “I have one idea, but it might stress you out, slim people don’t usually go for it 😂😂😂😂😂.”
- daisybella_15: “If you find it, please don’t forget to share the updates. There’s love in sharing. I’m not that greedy, but by the end of the year, let my account be 1 trillion dollars 🙌.”
- macushlatv: “Are you going to SPACE to ANCHOR Events for ALIENS? 😂😂😂… I believe they need your VIBES and ENERGY there too 😂… we can put a call through to President BIDEN for assistance 😂.”
- queenashakeola: “There will be plenty of suggestions, but let’s not mention those who won’t let you hear word 😂😂.”
- beehairluxury: “This is where Uncle Kanayo might be of help; let’s explore many options 😂.”
- tunde_eko1: “Would you like to consider the type of ‘Evans’ work? 😂”