Music mogul Collins Ajereh, famously known as Don Jazzy, has expressed bewilderment over an alleged wedding event that took place last week without his knowledge.
Don Jazzy took to his Instagram page to share an invitation card and Asoebi attire left at his estate gate by unknown individuals.
According to the wedding invitation, a certain Gbemisola Iqramat purportedly got married to Don Jazzy on September 24th, 2023, at the Yoruba Tennis Club, Onikan, Off Obalende, Lagos Island.
Expressing his bewilderment upon receiving the invitation card, the CEO of Mavins record label humorously remarked that he apparently missed his own wedding last week. He shared the wedding invitation and Asoebi attire left for him at his estate gate, suggesting that he may have been unknowingly married in absentia.
He wrote, “I’m confused. So apparently I missed my own wedding last week. See the invite and Asoebi they left for my estate gate people. Since I didn’t agree to get married, maybe they’ve married me in absentia 🙆🏾♂️🙆🏾♂️.”
This humorous response adds a light-hearted touch to the unexpected situation.
Fans and followers expressed their disbelief, and the comments section was flooded with reactions. Here are some of them:
- falzthebahdguy: “😩😩😩😩.”
- og.tega: “And I was the MC that day 😩. I was wondering where you were 😩.”
- mandy__chuks: “Someone’s imagination is about to run wild 😂😂.”
- chiamaxsworldoy: “Congratulations! It’s a surprise; I’ll be the flower girl.”
- ladyque_1: “You all play too much 😂😂 But why did you miss your own wedding 😂😂😂😂.”
- lorrdsky: “Congratulations are in order, boss.”
- pearlzbymayavenue: “Happy married life, Don Marvin 😂.”
- wahalaroom: “Don’t be angry; I thought they told you. I attended the wedding last week, it was a lovely time. Even Rema and Crayon performed there. Anyways, congrats again 👑.”