Renowned comic actress Kemi Ariyo delighted her followers by stepping into a music studio to sing. However, to the surprise of everyone present, when the microphone was handed to her, she delivered an amusing and nonsensical performance.
In her characteristic Yoruba voice, she was heard singing, “Yo yo Omo Ale Ni mi,” which translates to “I am a bastard” in English. It left everyone wondering why a mature adult would enter a studio to sing such amusing nonsense.
The post received an overwhelming response from netizens, with over 500 comments and more than 8000 reactions flooding the comments section. Many of them concluded that the humor lay not with Kemi Ariyo herself but with the individual who brought her into the studio.
You can watch the amusing video below.
Check out the social media reactions below:
- Spiritualbeat_frankyley: 😂😂🔥 Let’s collaborate; I enjoy wacky songs 😂
- Officially_temkid_art: Honestly, this is what I woke up to this morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, today has already been great 😂😂😂😂😂😂
- Qween_dara01: Marlians Music, here’s your chance, we’ve found a new artist 😂😂😂😂😂 Sidi, step forward for your deal Ma Dia 😂😂😂
- Olarenwaju_Oluwaferanmi: It’s the person who took her to the studio that I blame 😂😂😂😂😂😂….. She’s truly Youngiduu.
- Agbekade__22: @kemity, whatever you do, please don’t join Marlians Record 😢😂😂😂
- Dheybour: The people who advised you to go sing are the ones to blame 😂😂. Keep shining, Aunty Sidi 😍