Lateef Adedimeji’s wife, Mo Bimpe, took to her Instagram page to share a video where she offers advice to single women on how to attract a partner.
In the video, the actress addressed the issue of many ladies remaining single for extended periods and not receiving any suitors’ attention. She emphasized that staying at home and not going out makes it challenging to meet potential partners.
Mo Bimpe humorously suggested that while ladies are sleeping in their rooms, Mr. Right might come and find them there, highlighting the element of serendipity.
She also encouraged women who claim to have specific tastes in men to be open to dating different types, as their preferences might evolve over time.
The video received positive reactions from viewers, with many expressing their willingness to change their approach to finding a partner.
Mo Bimpe captioned her post: “A VERY LOUD MESSAGE for my SINGLE and SEARCHING sisters😉. Oya tag the sisters on this table👇🤣.”
Here are some of the reactions from netizens to her video:
- Mayowa8699: “Hmm, this is just me, oh! I will try all my possible best to change, oh 😣😣. May God help me.”
- Temitopearemuofficial: “Why are you going through the corners🙄 talk to me directly 😂.”
- Runnkay_: “You have finally broken this table, o 😩🤣.”
- Ayaba.wealth.empires: “I’m loving the voiceover 😂😂. Please, a good Samaritan in the comment section should teach me how to combine song and voiceover together like this.”
- Rhiyike_herself: “My Momma looking beautiful in Pink like a Barbie girl 💓💓💓💓. Is there a color that doesn’t go well with my Queen 👸 because I never see, everything is always on a 💯 💜💜💜.”
- Mo_bukunmi: “Adebimpe omo oba, can I steal a little of your beauty 😍.”