Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Kazim Adeoti, and others react to the funny moment when a crew member carried the actress on his back across stagnant water.
Mercy Aigbe shared this hilarious moment on her Instagram page, stating that today’s shoot required some extra help.
She captioned the clip with, “Today’s shoot requires extra help 😅😂😂😂 Guys! This movie ehn! You will absolutely love 🥰🥰🥰🥰”
In response to the video, Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Kazim Adeoti, added that may God crown their efforts.
Fans, followers, and colleagues also took to the comment section to react to the video. Here are some of the reactions:
– You’re so beautiful in person. I saw you from a distance 😀❤️
– If for any reason I carry you on my back and you decide to flex it by doing unnecessary movements I shall drop you coz why 😒
– The guy is so happy carrying her not even care about the weight
– They carried you on their back across the water. Only for the script to say you have to run inside the water 😂😂😂..
– @mzabideymhiee shey rain no fall for una side ni ??
– Is this the same Nigeria we voted people as our local government chairmen, representatives, and speakers???? Chaiiii oluwa gbaawa o 😢
– The man wey carry u de use style slow down 😂
In other news, Naijalegit reported that Mercy Aigbe gushed over her daughter as she stepped out looking incredibly beautiful. The proud mother couldn’t contain her excitement as she praised her daughter’s beauty and style. Michelle shared a beautiful photo of herself confidently posing for the camera, showcasing her impeccable sense of style. Mercy responded with five ‘Heart Eyes’ emojis, conveying her love and admiration for her daughter.