Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo had reason to celebrate as she received a generous gift of $1000 (N774K) from one of her goddaughters, Ibipomi Awosika, while she was in Canada. Expressing her joy, Iyabo even proudly displayed the credit alert in a video.
In a lighthearted moment, she humorously shared that the impressive sum was a gift for simply having tea. Towards the end of the video, she seemed to indirectly comment on some colleagues.
In another video clip, there’s a moment where Iyabo Ojo playfully seemed to allude to certain colleagues. She shared this video on her Instagram page and captioned it: “One of my goddaughters in America sent me $1000 for tea… Oh God bless you loads… Pocca, help me keep it. I’ll collect it once I land. Loading ✈️ Chai, I’m enjoying this cruise… You’ll be tired of explaining… no evidence.”
Iyabo Ojo’s video garnered reactions. Singer Peter Okoye of Psquare chimed in with laughing emojis. Check out some other comments below:
- olusewamamora: “You look so beautiful. No matter what, I admire you.”
- queen_ballykiss_tommywa: “If you haven’t been called names as a girl, you’re not making progress. In this video, Aunt Iyabo looks like Tiwa Savage for a moment.”
- _hhorla: “This kind of screenshot brings immense joy to guys.”
- isholaoluwafemi_: “You want to respond, but there are forces stopping you.”
- hijabibyteephat: “Who wants to replace a Godmother? She might just curse the person’s life.”