Asabi Simple, the fourth spouse of the renowned musician Portable, has reached out to her followers on social media, appealing for their support in watching her newly released film, “Owo Sina.”
Asabi Simple was filled with delight when her latest cinematic creation surfaced on YouTube. However, the trajectory the film took caught her off guard and left her disheartened.
In an unforeseen twist, she turned to social media to implore her supporters to view the movie, hoping to gather their encouragement and engagement.
She captioned the video with, “Why is my movie crawling, though? 🤔😳🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ Please, dear fans of quality cinema, I understand you’re occupied, which is why you may not have had the chance to view my movie yet. But I implore you to carve out some time in your busy schedules to watch ‘Owo Sina.’ It’s a single-part movie; there’s no waiting required 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Now showing on YouTube.”
In response to this, her followers took to social media, expressing a variety of opinions. Some offered sympathy, while others criticized her for marrying the controversial singer.
- “Tell Portable to repost it on his story and page. He has fans who will watch it. Did he not impregnate you? You want to gain popularity, so make him work already 😂. And lastly, share data and ask people to send a screenshot of the movie for a chance to win like 10k. They’ll rush you like pure water.”
- “You don’t need to tell us what to do. Isn’t it your mother that buys us data?”
- “Please move aside. We’ve already watched it, it’s as if you collected Portable inside the movie.”
- “Because you snatched someone else’s husband.”
- “Let’s take pride in speaking our language, especially when promoting something related to our culture. @ashabi_simple No hate, just my opinion.”
- “Tell your husband to promote it for you.”
- “The movie is amazing.”
- “Thank God I saw this. I started watching it yesterday before going out, but I forgot to finish it. I’ve now watched it until the point where your husband (Jide) returns to the office to meet one of his staff (Sis Lara). Something must happen to a man if caution isn’t taken.”