Singer Portable Zazu boldly asserts his wealth by revealing a daily spending of N2 million. He shared this information while commenting on a video of himself showering money on people in the streets.
The singer, known for his controversial nature, also took the opportunity to indirectly criticize fellow artists who may not engage in such acts. This audacious statement has sparked discussions among many. In a video, Portable Zazu can be seen with a large sack of money intended for distribution among his fans in the streets.
Portable proudly declares that he expends a sum of N2 million daily. In response to the identical video shared by renowned blogger Tunde Ednut, Portable asserts that he showers N2 million on his supporters every day.
Notably, he boasts of being the sole artist with the audacity to accomplish such a feat, implying that many of his peers wouldn’t attempt such a gesture.
In the comments section, he expressed, “A money-making machine Kinimah! Spraying 2 million Naira every day is a blessing; some are unable to do it. Alhamdulilahi. It’s God who orchestrates it. OGUNDABEDE, The Street’s DonJazzy. @mufasatundeednut, God bless you.”
Take a look at the screenshot of his remarks below:
Reactions pour in as Portable claims he spends N2 million daily. Here are some of their responses:
- lilp8680: “@portablebaeby, shut up! Who asked you? Use that money for facials and body treatments. Your skin isn’t looking great, bro.”
- troy.esq: “@portablebaeby, remember the money you sprayed after the Akpororo show at Hilton? $500 got stuck to my bumper due to the rain.”
- sima_le27: “@portablebaeby, be mindful of your spending! Many have gone broke in the industry. I won’t mention names. Spend wisely when you’re at the peak of your career!”
- mr_justin_jantari: “@portablebaeby, you’re not there yet with this claim.”
- justt.vinny: “@portablebaeby, you’re crazy to say 2 million every day. You’ll go broke faster than an old taker if you attempt it.”