Controversial Nigerian comedian Abdullahi Maruff Adisa, also known as Trinity Guy, has recently released another comedy episode.
This follows his release from police custody on July 22, where he was held in connection with a prank involving a minor, leading to his remand by the Oyo state police command.
In the new skit, Trinity Guy expresses his frustrations about the challenges he faced during his time at Iyaganku prison in Ibadan, speaking in Yoruba dialect and showing his dissatisfaction with his lack of freedom while incarcerated.
The video has sparked extensive reactions from viewers on social media platforms.
Here are some of the reactions:
- Obaksolo expressed, “I need a translator, please 😢😢😢😢😢😢 Since he returned from prison, he hasn’t been speaking well. Awwwwwwwn, so sorry 😢.”
- Favourhoj questioned, “Why did they release this guy?”
- Iamtrinityguy conveyed, “May God protect us from bad things in our lives 😢😢 It wasn’t easy at all, but Alhamdulilahi robilhalamin.”
- Bcross_music shared, “Am I the only one who doesn’t find this funny? Everything about him is extreme. Even when he’s joking.”
- Kizimege remarked, “I don’t understand Yoruba, but I can tell that prison changed this young man’s life. He’ll become a greater person.”
- Jeffryprettypretty commented, “Ever since he came out of prison, he hasn’t been speaking normally. It’s well.”
- Hrh_kingdiamond observed, “Once you’re behind bars, you only think about freedom. Even if you lack food or a place to sleep, life isn’t the same without freedom.”