The Premier League has announced the fixtures for the upcoming season, which is set to kick off on August 12. Manchester City will begin the campaign as the defending champions, having secured victory over Arsenal in the previous season. Other teams like Manchester United and Newcastle will be aiming to narrow the gap at the top.
The opening weekend of fixtures promises an exciting start to the season. Here are some of the notable matches:
- Burnley vs. Manchester City on Friday, August 11 at 8pm.
- Arsenal vs. Nottingham Forest on Saturday, August 12 at 12:30pm.
- A.F.C. Bournemouth vs. West Ham United on Saturday, August 12 at 3pm.
- Brighton vs. Luton Town on Saturday, August 12 at 3pm.
- Everton vs. Fulham on Saturday, August 12 at 3pm.
- Sheffield United vs. Crystal Palace on Saturday, August 12 at 3pm.
- Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa on Saturday, August 12 at 5:30pm.
- Brentford vs. Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, August 13 at 2pm.
- Chelsea vs. Liverpool on Sunday, August 13 at 4:30pm.
- Manchester United vs. Wolverhampton on Monday, August 14 at 8pm.
These fixtures promise an exciting start to the season, and fans can look forward to some thrilling matches right from the beginning.